Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I want to win my sister the best gift ever!

My little sister of 8 years old and I get along really well, but with a 14 year age gap it is obvious that we don't necessarily have huge things in common. As much as I want to have fun with her, playing hide & seek, playing with dolls and all that kind of stuff just doesn't excite me anymore.

She is starting to get into gaming however, which is good news for me because I am an avid gamer. In fact, I feel pretty proud to see her gaming because it is tough place to survive in sometimes. Between sexist male gamers, the white knights who want to get laid and people assuming you play for attention, it can be tough to just have the fun you want to have and I would fight anyone who would say to her ANY of the things they have said to me.

As she gets further into the gaming world, as far as I have gone, I would like to be there to help her. I don't want to fight her battles for her, but I want to support her and help her build her character and show bravery in the face of adversity and getting her a computer that she doesn't have to fight for usage of with my father would be a great start. Not only will she have her own computer for fun, but also to do her school work because that is all starting to go digital.

That is why I am trying to win her the Samsung Chromebook from Laptop Ninja.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment